Enjoy Ultimate Peace And Quiet In Pinhoti Lodge, Our N Georgia Bear Creek Rec. Area Upscale Cabin.
The Pinhoti Lodge is a custom built 3-bedroom 2-full bath mountain log home located just yards from the more than 40,000 acre pristine Cohutta Wilderness Area. Tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia and Tennessee (where it is known as Big Frog Wilderness Area), the Cohuttas comprise the largest wilderness east of the Mississippi! With over a hundred miles of premier mountain biking and hiking trails as well as excellent trout fishing on Mountaintown Creek within walking distance, come see why Pinhoti Lodge has everything you need for a tranquil mountain getaway experience.
In the morning you can awake to the mist slowly rising from the valley floor. If you’re still, you might hear or catch a glimpse of a bear, deer or wild turkey. From the three decks you can hear the waters of Bear Creek while you enjoy breakfast or coffee and breathe in the stunning beauty of the wilderness panorama.
Take a soak in the spa under the stars while sheltered in the privacy and seclusion of the tall Hemlocks or roast s’mores in the fire-pit where an awesome bench has been constructed from a massive old cedar mantle. Later the two fireplaces and gorgeous white pine interior provide a warm and comfortable glow as you settle back into the comforts of the thick leather easy chair or sofa with a book or movie. Pinhoti Lodge’s exquisite décor will make you feel relaxed, pampered and right at home, in your new mountain home that is!
Experience Pinhoti Lodge, you won’t believe what you’ve been missing. Whether it’s for an active fun filled mountain holiday with friends, family and all the kids or a rejuvenating romantic retreat, we’d love to have you come for a visit. Once the Pinhoti Lodge gets in your soul, you may never want to leave!
- 1-4 people: $160.00/night*
- 5 people: $170.00/night*
- 6 people: $180.00/night*
- One week rate: $850*
- Pet Friendly: $25/pet
*plus cleaning fee and 12% tax.
Holiday and October rates are $175.00/night plus $10 per guest per night over 4 guests.
Cabin Features & Testimonials
- Comfortably accommodates 2-6 people
- The master bedroom on the main level boasts a queen size mahogany sleigh bed and 400 thread count luxury linens and a full size bathroom stocked with oversized plush towels.
- One bedroom featuring full size iron heirloom bed on lower level
- One bedroom featuring two twin size log beds on lower level
- Queen sleeper sofa on lower level
- The fully equipped kitchen includes: refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, dishware, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots & pans. The only items you will need to bring will be food, beverages and condiments.
- Full size bathroom on lower level stocked with oversized plush towels
- Billiards room opens to the outdoor hot-tub
- Wood burning fireplace
- Satellite TV & DVD player along with an arsenal of board games
- Three decks with swing and picnic table
- Outside fire-pit with bench
- The charming North Georgia town of Ellijay is 10 miles away and Blue Ridge is 18 miles away.
- ***Within walking distance to both Pinhoti and Bear Creek trailheads***
- Pet Friendly
Pinhoti Cabin is absolutely wonderful. I had no idea that this would top any of our vacations! I would highly recommend this cabin and we will be returning. Absolutely perfect if you’re traveling with a pet as we did. Everything is furnished and just an overall relaxing experience. Thank you, again for a wonderful experience.
My family and I had the most wonderful time in this beautiful cabin. It was so nice to have somewhere to come and enjoy each others company and just escape. Thank you for sharing your home with us and we hope we can visit again!
We loved the cabin – very clean, well stocked and wonderful. The mountains are beautiful and so peaceful. We loved the apple festival. Went for nature walks and down by Bear Creek. E found beautiful rocks and leaves. We will definitely return in the future.
We love the mountains! The lodge is wonderful – fully stocked, tidy and serene. Found the giant poplar free off Bear Creek Train. Going right on 52 coming of Gates Chapel Rd., we saw the majestic lookout and if you continue slightly out of the county on that road, there’s the 800’ Indian rock wall. Walked the beautiful woods and began / ended the day in the hot tub : ) Shopping around Blue Ridge and Ellijay was nice; shops open around noon.